- I studied Illustration at school. I've worked as an Animator and Art Director and now a Photographer.
- Favorite Movie: "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"
- I prefer to be outside especially if it involves salt water.
- I've always admired people who turn their passions into careers.
- I'm inspired by the works of: George Nakashima, Henri Cartier Bresson, Rey and Charles Eames, Maurice Noble, Sergio Leone, Chuck Jones, Steve Martin, Roger Deakins, Arnold Newman, Mary Blair, Leroy Grannis, Neil Leifer, Lillian Baseman, Eero Saarinen, Sam Maloof, Margaret Bourke-White… The list could go on and on
- Favorite Drink: Margarita
- My wife is also a photographer, She's really good. Take a look at her work here www.siriberting.com, Yes we do work together on occasion.
- I love working with my hands. When I'm not in Dad or photographer mode, I design and build furniture.
- Speaking of Margaret Bourke-White I have a photo of her that my Grandfather took during WWII sitting in my office.
- I can't remember learning how to swim. It's something I've always known how to do.
- I love doing anything with my son and daughter.
- I met Roy Liechtenstein on my first day of work at Disney. That was a good day.
- My taste in Music is very eclectic and I miss wandering around record stores.
- My glass is always half full.
Bulleit Whiskey, American Express, Sempra Energy, Brandman University, Terranea Resort, John Wayne Cancer Institute, National Parks Conservation Association, Daylight Trucking, ABA Journal, Toyota...